Skin Tone Correction
Whether born with them or acquired over the course of a lifetime, virtually everyone has one or more sun spots, freckles or skin discolouration they’d love to get rid of! A doctor’s letter confirming that no skin cancers are present is usually required before commencing your treatment cycle and a series of 4 – 6 treatments spaced 4 week apart are required for optimal results. Treatments areas such as backs of hands, forearms, décolletage and face will respond well.
Everybody loves the sunshine! Limited exposure is good for the soul and the immediate effects it has on the skin such as a tan and healthy glow are much desired. However, in the long term, sun exposure decreases the production of collagen, which in turn causes damage to the skin making it feel wrinkled and coarse and looking red and tired. Skin rejuvenation treatments will improve skin tone, texture, refine and refresh the skin by increasing the production of collagen.
Estimates indicate that unsightly veins are a common problem for more than 60% of the adult population! Our trained clinicians can offer treatments which will reduce facial blemishes such as red flushing and red spots found on cheeks and around the nose with minimal downtime or risk. A treatment cycle of 4 – 6 treatments spaced two to three weeks apart is usually required to reach your best possible outcome.
Our trained clinicians are now able to offer IPL based acne management programs for our clients. These unique treatments are designed to specifically slow the overall production of oil that leads to acne, thus dramatically reducing the chance of spots and minimising the appearance of pores in general. Results will vary, but most people will see a significant improvement in skin condition. Treatment should be spaced 1-2 weeks apart.
Treatment area Skin Consultation & patch test Spot Treatment $49 per spot $5 per spot thereafter
I.P.L. Permanent Hair Reduction
- Pain free hair removal
- Super fast
- German Technology
- All of our I.P.L therapists have their SIB70110 Graduate Certificate in I.P.L and laser.
Our pulsed light system offers a lasting solution for unwanted hair.
- Concentrated pulses of light loosen the hair and disable the cells responsible for new hair growth.
- Small areas, such as the underarms or upper lip can be treated in under 10 minutes. Larger areas like the back or legs can be treated in under 30 minutes.
- Various cooling methods keep the light pulses mild and skin safe.
- Unlike waxing, there is no need to let hair grow out between treatments. You can remain hair free all of the time.